My Lumia 925 is an upgrade from my Lumia 920. I purchased it due to my affinity towards Windows Phone, sleek looks and fluid interface with no lag.
You can read full review by GSMArena.
The screen has changed from LCD to OLED and this now looks awesome. Videos specially look very nice due to deep blacks.
Battery life is little improved compared to Lumia 920 due to OLED screen. It still depends on how you use the phone though.
I have also updated the list of apps I use with my Lumia now.
- 6tag for Instagram.
- Aeries for Twitter.
- Baconit for Reddit.
- MSN Money.
- Official Facebook and Messenger app.
- Flashlight XT.
- Lumia Creative Studio for editing pictures.
- Lumia PlayTo for playing content on my TV using EzCast.
- Nokia Here maps and Here drive+ for all my mapping needs.
- TubeCast pro for YouTube.
- Telegram messenger.
- MyFinance for personal finance tracking.
- Nextgen reader for RSS feeds.
- Poki for Pocket.
- PushPin for PushBullet.
- TVTime for tracking TV shows.
- Unify for controlling my PC using my Phone. I can control Media Player, Media centre just like a wireless mouse/remote.